Sunday, January 18, 2009

Introduction

Hi!, I am Rajat Punjani (Sorry, will upload my photo later). I study in Excelsior Model School and am in Std. VII. The subject I like most is Maths, (& hate most is languages!).

A funny mail I got today from my cousin, Sachin :

If some of these Movies were to be named in Marathi, then...

1] KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI............. KASATARI HOTAY
2]
MACHIS............................................. KADIPETI
3] WOH KAUN THI................... KON HOTI RE TI
4] HOLLOW MAN..................... POKAL MANUS
5] DIE ANOTHER DAY................ NANTAR KADHITARI MAR
6] GONE WITH THE WIND............. GELA UDAT
7] SUPERMAN........................ LAI BHARI MANUS
8] SCORPIO KING .................. TATYA VINCHU
9] THE MUMMY ......................AAI
10] THE MUMMY RETURNS............. AAI PARAT AALI

funny, na!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunrise Group - Adipur, Jungle Mein Mangal!